04 Nov Easy Financing Through Efficiency Vermont
Did you know?
Efficiency Vermont offers green financing of up to $50,000 through the VSECU for green projects like REALice. That means you might have no out of pocket expenses to get the REALice floodwater treatment system into your arena!
Here are the highlights:
- Low interest rates
- Deferred payment options on loans of under 5 years
- Borrow up to $50K with flexible terms of up to 10 years
- Streamlined application – with no business financial required
- Must be registered and in good standing ($25 fee) with the Vermont Office of the Secretary of State
- Participation requires VSECU membership, which available to any Vermont-based organization or individual who lives or works in Vermont
Efficiency Vermont will need to review the project for eligibility before the customer can complete the loan application. To find out more, click here.
REALice: say goodbye to hot water floods
If you’re still flooding with hot water, you’re losing money. Watch what what these ice makers have to say about the REALice difference: lower run times, energy savings and, most importantly, ice quality — in 96 short seconds: